Treating Customers Fairly Policy (TCF)
At Shokarz we are committed to giving you excellent customer serice and treating you failrly TCF (Treating customer fairly) is a principle set by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) to ensure fair treatment of customers, by improving standards across the financial industry.
The Principals For TCF
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customer is central to the company values.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kepy appropriately informed before, during and after point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes into account their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perford as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by companies to change products, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.